Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Little Wonder: My New Laptop


Apparently I needed a new laptop to look for jobs with. Well, my 6-year-old one kept freezing randomly, overheating, and generally causing problems. So, the only solution seemed to be to buy the latest, greatest invention in small laptops out there, right? Hence, I am now blogging with a 1 kg, solid-state hard-drive, user-friendly linux-run, quiet, never hot, about the dimensions of a 9x6 book when shut, Acer Aspire One laptop. All for only $330. Oh, and mine's blue, not white.

Now I can write that great American novel...wait, I mean look for a job. Right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine, a computer for only $330! What a country! I remember when it cost that much to buy a hand-held calculator and the University's one computer occupied the entire basement of Old Main! Watch out for carpal tunnel problems. Can you attach a regular-sized keyboard to it? Mutti